ENSURE A SMOOTH AND PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION
AND START-UP OF YOUR EQUIPMENT.
STERIS Complete Installation
- Equipment Submittal Review – coordination of equipment submittals with Facility or General Contractor
- Rough-in and Site Review – specification of required minimum clearances to and around equipment
- Coordination of Equipment Delivery
- Installation Quality Control – verification that utilities meet equipment specifications; coordination of documented equipment start-up; and completion of in-service training
- Professional Project Management – minimize change orders with clear definition of scope of work and management of cost, schedule, and quality objectives for the project