The CMAX X-Ray Image-Guided surgical table is Hybrid Operating Room (OR) technology for the General OR, and is a premier choice for hospital and ambulatory surgery centers looking to expand image-guided and navigational capabilities. It is well suited for vascular & endovascular surgery, cardiac and thoracic surgery, but is also a highly desirable solution for neuro and neuro-spine surgery, ENT, orthopedics and ortho-spine, pain management, and other image-guided and surgical navigation procedures.
How the CMAX X-Ray Image-Guided Surgical Table Works
The CMAX X-Ray is a mobile, non-integrated surgical table that brings the capabilities of image guidance and surgical navigation from a hybrid OR to the general OR. The table offers superior flexibility and convenience for surgeons and staff, to meet the increasing demand for image-guided surgeries and expectations of surgeons versed in image-guided surgical approaches.
The CMAX X-Ray table has an array of leading features that sets it apart from others on the market. View the Table Specifications section below for further electrical and mechanical details.
- Greater imaging access: A small table base and column allows C-arm to be positioned close which results in a large anatomical imaging window. Excellent longitudinal,
lateral, and diagonal tabletop stroke provides freedom in patient positioning and maximizes the imaging window.
- Simple movement: One-piece, carbon fiber tabletop equipped with a ‘free-float’ allows the tabletop to be positioned quickly and intuitively.
- Carbon fiber imaging surface: Large, unobstructed 360° imaging platform that can be expanded with tabletop extensions to accommodate taller patients.
- Low tabletop height: Improved surgical staff ergonomics resulting from 26” minimum tabletop height – the lowest on the market.
- Easy mobility: Lightweight design, large rotating wheels, and motorized table drive functionality makes for easier mobility of the table throughout the perioperative environment.
- Damage resistant: Table base and column coverings made from ABS Plastic are designed to withstand frequent impact from imaging devices.
Why the CMAX X-Ray Image-Guided Surgical Table?
The free float tabletop means the surgeon has uninhibited control over direction and speed of the float, which is different than air-compressed float systems which can have vibrations that interfere with surgical intervention. The CMAX X-Ray also has a wireless Bluetooth control for use without interference of a cord and allows the surgeon to use it from behind x-ray shielding, lowering radiation exposure. Beyond its imaging capabilities, CMAX X-Ray offers versatility for multiple procedures giving hospitals and surgical centers one table for nearly every type of surgery.
Vascular and Cartoid
Gynecology and Urology
Neurosurgical and Spinal
Neurosurgical and ENT