Offers safe rotation of the patient. Also enables anterior/posterior procedures without the use of additional tables. The OSI Spinal Top is an efficient multiplanar intraoperative imaging solution.
- Radiolucent Spinal Frame Top
- The STERIS Certified Pre-Owned Equipment program is offered solely by STERIS and is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or supported by other Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs). STERIS Certified Pre-Owned Equipment is refurbished by STERIS.
- Product specifications and information could differ depending on the manufacturer, date of manufacture, product series, or model or as determined by the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM), and are subject to change. As a reseller of pre-owned equipment, STERIS refurbishes to any known or available performance characteristics for the specific series or model of product. All Certified Pre-Owned Equipment undergoes a multi-point functionality inspection and is certified to meet STERIS Certified Pre-Owned Equipment Refurbishing Program standards.
- STERIS Certified Pre-Owned Equipment may or may not include OEM resource materials (e.g., instruction manuals, guides, and other documentation) or OEM parts.
- For warranty information, please see: STERIS Certified Pre-Owned Equipment Warranty
- Operations located in North America; STERIS Certified Pre-Owned Equipment is intended for sale within the Americas.
102 in (259 cm)
32 in (81 cm)
|Maximum permissible load (anatomic)
500 lbs. (227 kg)