The STERIS Certified Pre-Owned OT 1200 Advanced Orthopedic Surgical Table is a mobile, manually-operated orthopedic table. This table provides flexible and easy-to-use articulated posturing of the patient for reconstructive and reparative orthopedic procedures, such as hip pinning, ender nailing, and intramedullary nailing of the femur, tibia, and fibula surgery. Its flexibility and excellent C-arm access make it ideal for surgical imaging, setup efficiency, and procedural flexibility. With optional accessories, the table can also be used for certain upper body procedures such as shoulder surgery, non-operative myelograms, and hip spicas.
Features of the STERIS Certified Pre-Owned OT 1200 Advanced Orthopedic Surgical Table include:
- Stainless steel base with four swivel casters and standard side rails
- Lateral tilt, Trendelenburg and reverse Trendelenburg positioning capabilities
- Manual-operation not requiring any electrical power
- Maximum patient weight capacity of 400 pounds (300 pounds with patient in reverse orientation)
- Radiolucent abductor bars, wedge-shaped sacral rest, and perineal post help to provide exceptional imaging capability
- Two section adjustable abductor bars that have an adjustable height from 29 inches to 45 inches
- Table Drive Wheel
- Standard Accessories – Wide wedge-shaped Sacral Rest with 2" TLT Pad, Tall Twin Perineal Post with Pad, Short Twin Perineal Post with Pad, Traction Extensions L-Shaped, Anesthesia Armboard with 2" TLT Pad, Traction Unit Assembly, Articulating Universal Leg Holder, Spar Accessory Clamp, Multi-Posture Armboard with 2" TLT Pad, Patient Transfer Board with 2" TLT Pad, Clark Socket Pair, Table Accessory Cart
For staff members, the table base offers adequate and comfortable toe space on both sides with sufficient space to receive the support blades of a Mayo-type instrument stand. During procedures, raise/lower and floor lock pedals are at the head end, making it easy to adjust the table to specific procedural requirements. Attaching a traction boot, traction bow-block, or a skeletal block is easy with the quick-connect style coupler, maximizing your ability to position the patient.
When not in use, the STERIS Certified Pre-Owned OT 1200 Advanced Orthopedic Surgical Table folds into a neat, compact package (29" x 27.5" x 41" [73.7 x 69.9 x 104.1 cm]).
- The STERIS Certified Pre-Owned Equipment program is offered solely by STERIS and is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or supported by other Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs). STERIS Certified Pre-Owned Equipment is refurbished by STERIS.
- Product specifications and information could differ depending on the manufacturer, date of manufacture, product series, or model or as determined by the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM), and are subject to change. As a reseller of pre-owned equipment, STERIS refurbishes to any known or available performance characteristics for the specific series or model of product. All Certified Pre-Owned Equipment undergoes a multi-point functionality inspection and is certified to meet STERIS Certified Pre-Owned Equipment Refurbishing Program standards.
- STERIS Certified Pre-Owned Equipment may or may not include OEM resource materials (e.g., instruction manuals, guides, and other documentation) or OEM parts.
- For warranty information, please see: STERIS Certified Pre-Owned Equipment Warranty
- Operations located in North America; STERIS Certified Pre-Owned Equipment is intended for sale within the Americas.
87.165 in (221.4 mm)
27.5 in (69.9 mm)
|Weight Capacity (anatomic position)
400 lbs. (181 kg)
|Weight Capacity (reverse orientation)
300 lbs. (137 kg)
29 – 47 in (731 – 118.4 cm)