STERIS HarmonyAIR Supply Heads are mounted to the ceiling, freeing up floor space, removing cord trip hazards and enhancing patient access. The units are custom designed to meet anesthesia and perfusion needs, ensuring your medical gas, electrical and audio/visual data service needs are met. HarmonyAIR Supply Heads enable 360° of equipment access while organizing all service needs to one centralized location, enhancing staff efficiency.
HarmonyAIR Supply Heads provide a graceful, light-as-air experience, and are easy and comfortable to move, so you can perform procedures with less fatigue and frustration. The slim design allows you to work as close as possible to the patient yet maintain proximity to the anesthesia and/or perfusion equipment.
- Completely customizable – Each supply head is customizable for your specific needs. Choose between straight drop units, single or dual fixed height arm systems or height adjustable arm systems that are set at your height preference. Two supply head sizes are available to accommodate any and all utility needs.
- Precision placement to improve your workflow - Robust ultra-glide bearings ensure the supply head moves smoothly and easily with little effort, allowing frictionless positioning. Electromechanical brakes eliminate drift and are more reliable and less costly to operate than other braking systems.
- Integrated loop handle provides a single point of control - The control features are clearly indicated with intuitive icons to allow you to move the supply head or control the supplemental ambient light. The design of the supply head loop handle feels natural - not awkward - for a feeling of ultimate comfort and control.
- Small enough to get close to the patient - The HarmonyAIR Supply Head works around your needs and room set-up preferences. You can easily see around it and it is out of the way from other staff and equipment. Its efficient design is purposefully small and agile so you can work up close to the patient while still in close proximity to the medical equipment you need.
- Optimal patient access - With a small, compact design, you have plenty of room to operate. Anesthesiologists and perfusionists are not limited in accessing their equipment, and support staff can maintain a line of sight to the surgical field while positioning.
- Smart accessories for your needs - Add a monitor arm to customize your case load and workflow, meeting additional viewing needs and improving the organization, safety and efficiency of your OR.
- Future-ready convenience - Blank plates enable you to add data, video integration, or other post-install items when you are ready for them.
- Straight Drop Units – Supply heads are suspended from a single vertical tube
- Single or Dual Fixed Height Arm Systems – Total reach lengths range from 24 - 96" (600 - 2400mm)
- Dual Adjustable Height Arm Systems - Total reach lengths range from 64 - 88" (1600 - 2200mm)
- Spring or Motorized Options - Adjustable height systems are offered in spring or motorized versions
- Ambient Light - Located underneath the supply head; a standard feature for all units with an active braking system
- Electromechanical Brakes - Eliminates drift and allows for precise placement of the unit in conjunction with supply head loop handle
- Single or Tandem Mounting - Enables independent mounting or at the side of a second equipment column or supply head, HarmonyAIR surgical lighting system, or monitor carrier
- Adjustable Rotational Stops - Limits horizontal range to prevent gas and electric constriction
- Swivel Radius of 330° - Provides access to the entire room when space and time is at a premium
Each supply head is custom-configured to ensure your unique needs are addressed. Units are designed to provide: medical gas, electrical and low voltage audio/visual data services, while managing surgical support equipment. Service quantity, type and location on the unit are designated during the custom configuration process.
Supply heads are available with the following options:
- Dimensions - 24 or 30" W x 9" D x 8" H (610 or 732 x 229 x 203mm)
- Up to 10 Gas Outlets
- Up to 10 Electric Outlets
- Straight Drop Down Tube Length - 12 - 48" in 4" increments
- Single Arm Fixed Height - 24-48" (600-1200mm)
- Dual Arm Fixed Height - 48-96" (1200-2400mm)
- Dual Arm Adjustable Height - 64-88" (1600-2200mm)
- Maximum Load Capacity - up to 70lb (32kg)
- Unused service locations are covered with anodized blank plates and are easily removed to accommodate future needs
STERIS takes the anxiety and guesswork out of equipment planning and installation. To help meet your individual specifications, our Design & Planning teams will collaborate with you to ensure your HarmonyAIR Equipment Columns and Supply Heads fit your specific needs.
Please contact STERIS for further information at 800-548-4873 and work with our Design & Planning team to learn more about STERIS surgical boom solutions.
- 3-D Virtual Reality Programs
- Equipment Configuration Software
- Design/Build CAD & BIM Programs
- Workflow & Space Analysis
- Production & Utilization Studies
- Architecture Portal
- Customer Solutions Center
- Pre/Post Order Equipment Submittal Packages
HARMONYAIR EQUIPMENT COLUMN AND SUPPLY HEAD BROCHURE
CEILING SYSTEMS ACCESSORIES CATALOG