The AMSCO Single Compartment Warming Cabinet is the perfect size when space is limited and convenient access is required. This model provides 3.1 cu. ft. (18" depth) or 4.2 cu. ft. (24" depth) capacity and offers a compact size to fit any desired space. Designed to be more than a blanket warmer, the Single Compartment Warming Cabinet warms sterile intravenous fluids (IV fluids), surgical irrigation fluids, or linens and blankets meeting AORN adopted Joint Commission guidelines.
The AMSCO Single Compartment Warming Cabinet features:
- LED readout for instant temperature confirmation
- Superior durable materials to withstand years of use
- Adjustable shelving for flexible organization and storage
- A design to meet AORN Recommended Practices for Safe Environment of Care, including technology to warm IV fluids (RP VIII.b.3)
- Reliable heating with uniform and efficient heat transfer
- Visual access to inventory with dual-pane tempered glass or traditional solid steel doors
- Temperature lock-out for consistency and control
- Celsius and Fahrenheit selection for convenience and accuracy
AMSCO Single Compartment Warming Cabinets can be customized with:
- Free-standing or recessed installation
- Steel or dual-pane tempered glass doors
- 18" (457mm) or 24" (610 mm) depth
Optional premium features to advance patient safety and compliance include:
- Electronic keyless and mechanical key door locks for security
- Digital data recording with USB connection for electronic record keeping
- Door Option: Steel or dual-pane tempered glass
- Compartments: 1
- Total Capacity at 18" depth = 3.1 cu. ft.
- Total Capacity at 24" depth = 4.2 cu. ft.
- Depth: 18" or 24"
- Installation: Freestanding or recessed
- Outside Dimensions (H x W x D) at 18" Depth: 24 1/4 x 30 x 20 1/2" (616 x 762 x 521 mm)
- Outside dimensions (H x W x D) at 24" Depth: 24 1/4 x 30 x 26 1/2" (616 x 762 x 673 mm)
- Inside Dimensions (H x W x D) at 18" Depth: 13 1/2 x 24 x 16 7/8" (343 x 610 x 429mm)
- Inside Dimensions (H x W x D) at 24" Depth: 13 1/2 x 24 x 22 7/8" (343 x 610 x 581mm)
- Temperature Range: 90°F (32°C) to 160°F (71°C)
- Electronic Door Locks: Optional
- Electronic Data Recording: Optional
By choosing genuine STERIS OEM replacement parts, you can be assured that each and every part is chosen based on the highest quality standards to ensure your equipment functions at its best. STERIS's OEM replacement parts promote compliance with regulatory requirements and organizational standards on equipment maintenance and repair.