STERIS HarmonyAIR Equipment Columns are uniquely designed to maximize room space by organizing surgical equipment and medical services in one central location, delivering 360° of equipment accessibility. Choose either a column built to handle equipment or anesthesia and perfusion needs.
HarmonyAIR Equipment Columns provide a graceful, light-as-air experience, and are easy and comfortable to move, so you can perform procedures with less fatigue and frustration. The slim design allows you to work as close as possible to the patient but maintain proximity to vital medical equipment needed for the procedure.
- Completely customizable - Each equipment column is customizable for your specific needs. Choose between fixed height or motorized height adjustable arm systems, columns of various lengths, and hundreds of accessories to improve the organization, safety and efficiency of your OR.
- Confidently manages the toughest loads - The equipment column will not deflect under heavy loads and the arm system offers a large cross section for routing hoses and cable bundles.
- Precision placement to improve your workflow - Robust ultra-glide bearings ensure the surgical boom moves smoothly and easily with little effort, allowing frictionless positioning. Electromechanical brakes eliminate drift and are more reliable and less costly to operate than other braking systems.
- Ergonomic handles provide comfort and control - The control features are clearly indicated with intuitive icons to allow you to move the boom with confidence and stay on task. The dual control handles feel natural - not awkward - for a feeling of ultimate comfort and control.
- Optimal patient access - With a small, compact design, you have plenty of room to operate. The surgeon is not limited in accessing the patient, and support staff can maintain a line of sight to the surgical field while positioning.
- Efficiency on display - The modern and sleek design enables you to easily add accessories to allow you to work more efficiently, smartly complementing its functionality in the OR.
- Future-ready convenience - Blank plates enable you to add data, video integration, or other post-install items when you are ready for them and the streamlined design of the integrated cable management is easy to clean.
- Modular growth - Expansion modules for gas regulators, additional electric, gas, and data allow the unit to literally grow with you as needs change. The HarmonyAIR Smoke Evacuation System can also be added in the future.
- Mobile nurse workstation - In a standing position facing the sterile field, the nurse can chart while maintaining close proximity with the adjustable ergonomic work station, minimizing the need for extra equipment.
- Single or Dual Fixed Height Arm Systems - Total reach lengths range from 24 - 96" (600 - 2400mm)
- Dual Adjustable Height Arm Systems - Motorized systems with total reach lengths ranging from 64 - 88" (1600 - 2200mm)
- Customizable Column Length - Length is dependent on utility and equipment needs and is determined during custom configuration process
- Electromechanical Brakes - Eliminates drift and allows for precise placement of the unit in conjunction with brake handle controls
- Single or Tandem Mounting - Enables independent mounting or at the side of a second equipment column or supply head, HarmonyAIR surgical lighting system, or monitor carrier
- Adjustable Rotational Stops - Limits horizontal range to prevent gas and electric constriction
- Swivel Radius of 330° - Provides access to the entire room when space and time is at a premium
Each equipment column is custom-configured to ensure your unique needs are addressed. Units are designed to provide: medical gas, electrical and low voltage audio/visual data services, while managing surgical support equipment. Service quantity, type and location on the unit are designated during the custom configuration process.
Equipment columns are available with the following options:
- Up to 10 Gas Outlets
- Up to 21 Electric Outlets
- Single Arm Fixed Height - 24-48" (600-1200mm)
- Dual Arm Fixed Height - 48-96" (1200-2400mm)
- Dual Arm Adjustable Height - 64-88" (1600-2200mm)
- Maximum Load Capacity - up to 450lb (204kg)
- Unused service locations are covered with anodized blank plates and are easily removed to accommodate future needs.
STERIS takes the anxiety and guesswork out of equipment planning and installation. To ensure we meet your individual specifications, our Design & Planning teams will collaborate with you to ensure your HarmonyAIR Surgical Booms fits your specific needs
To ensure all your surgical boom needs are met, please contact STERIS for further information at 800-548-4873 and work with our Design & Planning team.
- 3-D Virtual Reality Programs
- Equipment Configuration Software
- Design/Build CAD & BIM Programs
- Workflow & Space Analysis
- Production & Utilization Studies
- Architecture Portal
- Customer Solutions Center
- Pre / Post Order Equipment Submittal Packages
HARMONYAIR FIXED HEIGHT EQUIPMENT COLUMN IN-SERVICE CHECKLIST
HARMONYAIR FIXED HEIGHT SUPPLY HEAD IN-SERVICE CHECKLIST