The Certified Pre-Owned Allen Ultrafin Lift-Assist Stirrups 800 lb. include one set of pressure-management clamshell boot pads and one set of side-rail clamps. The reinforced rod and joint assembly and flexible boot make this pneumatic lift-assist leg positioning system capable of positioning patients weighing up to 800 lb. This system mimics the patient’s natural hip motion, and its handle controls abduction and adduction. To adjust the lithotomy positioning, twist the handle, and when the desired position is reached, simply release the grip.
- 800 lb. max patient support
- Back of the boot design and shape helps reduce pressure under the popliteal fossa
- Designed to mimic the natural motion of a patient’s hip
- Reduces potential nerve damage with full lateral support
- Pressure-management memory foam clam shell pads
- Fin Design: Covers the fibula head and helps to protect superficial peroneal nerve
- Self-Adjusting Floating Boot: Minimizes pressure on the calf when moving the stirrup
- Lift-Assist Technology: Allows easy movement of the leg when placing it in the desired position
- Ultrafins Clamshell Pad: Completely encapsulates the foot, ankle and calf for comfortable and secure positioning
- Squeeze Grip Handle: Provides easy intraoperative adjustment without compromising the sterile field by simply releasing the handle to secure the leg holder in all directions
- Lithotomy & Length Indicators: Helps ensure precise positioning with visual indicators
- The STERIS Certified Pre-Owned Equipment program is offered solely by STERIS and is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or supported by other Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs). STERIS Certified Pre-Owned Equipment is refurbished by STERIS.
- Product specifications and information could differ depending on the manufacturer, date of manufacture, product series, or model or as determined by the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM), and are subject to change. As a reseller of pre-owned equipment, STERIS refurbishes to any known or available performance characteristics for the specific series or model of product. All Certified Pre-Owned Equipment undergoes a multi-point functionality inspection and is certified to meet STERIS Certified Pre-Owned Equipment Refurbishing Program standards.
- STERIS Certified Pre-Owned Equipment may or may not include OEM resource materials (e.g., instruction manuals, guides, and other documentation) or OEM parts.
- For warranty information, please see: STERIS Certified Pre-Owned Equipment Warranty
- Operations located in North America; STERIS Certified Pre-Owned Equipment is intended for sale within the Americas.
REQUEST A QUOTE
|Patient Weight Capacity
800 lbs. (362 kg)
+85° / -33°
+25° / -35°