SPM is a surgical instrument tracking system for hospitals and smaller healthcare facilities that adds flexibility and reliability to your asset tracking and sterilization processes. With SPM, you’ll have the right equipment and instruments on time, every time.
How SPM Surgical Asset Tracking Software Works
The surgical instrument management software supports critical aspects of your sterile processing operation, guiding technicians with step-by-step instructions to deliver consistent, quality results. SPM also equips Central Sterile (CS) Department managers with the reporting and decision-support services necessary for managing the resources required to meet the challenging demands of the OR schedule.
Why SPM Surgical Asset Tracking Software?
More than an instrument tracking and tracing system, SPM allows you to:
- Confidently tackle complex sterilization procedures using SPM’s Configurable Workflows and on-screen Instructions For Use (IFUs) to simplify the process while protecting medical devices
- Be assured that your SPD is always audit-ready, with automated AAMI- and SGNA-conforming documentation that is electronically created, stored, and easily retrieved
- On-board new team members easily and efficiently with SPM’s Staff Competency feature and Guided Workflows
- Stop spending valuable time searching for information and view all critical data you need on one page with Personalized Dashboards
- Easily communicate and share information with other departments using a suite of relational reporting tools, including e-mail alerts, when quality-related and other exceptional events occur
- Simplify logistical challenges such as managing loaner instrumentation, meeting urgent OR requests, and communicating among multiple site locations using SPM’s prioritized Needs List
There are no literature documents found for this document.