The Certified Pre-Owned STERIS Yellofin Leg Holder Lift-Assist Stirrups are supplied with one set of pressure-management boot pads and one set of flat bar side rail clamps. These pneumatic lift-assist stirrups mimic natural hip motion, and each leg holder handle controls abduction and adduction. To adjust the lithotomy positioning, twist the handle, and when the desired positioning is reached, simply release the grip. Disposable boot pads are also available for these lift-assist stirrups.
- No need to adjust side-rail clamps, abduction and adduction are controlled at the handle
- Designed to mimic the natural motion of a patient’s hip
- Reduces potential nerve damage with full lateral support
- Pressure-management memory foam padding
- The STERIS Certified Pre-Owned Equipment program is offered solely by STERIS and is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or supported by other Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs). STERIS Certified Pre-Owned Equipment is refurbished by STERIS.
- Product specifications and information could differ depending on the manufacturer, date of manufacture, product series, or model or as determined by the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM), and are subject to change. As a reseller of pre-owned equipment, STERIS refurbishes to any known or available performance characteristics for the specific series or model of product. All Certified Pre-Owned Equipment undergoes a multi-point functionality inspection and is certified to meet STERIS Certified Pre-Owned Equipment Refurbishing Program standards.
- STERIS Certified Pre-Owned Equipment may or may not include OEM resource materials (e.g., instruction manuals, guides, and other documentation) or OEM parts.
- For warranty information, please see: STERIS Certified Pre-Owned Equipment Warranty
- Operations located in North America; STERIS Certified Pre-Owned Equipment is intended for sale within the Americas.
REQUEST A QUOTE
|Patient Weight Capacity
350 lbs. (159 kg)
+84° / -33°
+25° / -35°