The Wireless Vividimage® D Surgical Display delivers robust and reliable high-definition visualization in an easy-to-implement, mobile form. The Wireless Vividimage® D Surgical Display receives video signals from a wireless transmitter connected to the Harmony iQ® | BDV Integration System improving mobility, flexibility and efficiency in the operating room by eliminating the need for video cabling to the monitor. Conveniently move the display from OR-to-OR mounted to a mobile monitor stand, or suspend it within the OR for truly easy installation.
- Reduces cable clutter through wireless video transmission
- VectorSharp® image enhancement software delivers a crisp image free of artifacts.
- Rated for impact and ingress protection to withstand the physical demands of the OR
- Designed for staff comfort and safety, offering a black bezel to reduce eye fatigue and a white back for visibility within a dimly lit OR
- Glare-free image clarity for enhanced depth perception
- Easy-to-disinfect vent-less design for improved infection control
- Simple pairing of receiver and transmitter
- Locate on mobile cart to easily add another display to the OR when needed.
- Simple installation on lighting or equipment management systems, without the need to run video cable to the monitor.
Request an operating manual for the Wireless Vividimage® D Surgical Display
Please complete this form to request an operating manual for the Wireless Vividimage D Surgical Display.
All fields are required
We Value Your Privacy
There are no literature documents found for this document.