HexaVue Connect is a software-based portfolio of tools designed to enhance patient care and Operating Room (OR) efficiency. More than just operating room software, HexaVue Connect software supports clinical staff both inside and outside the OR.
How HexaVue Connect Software Works
HexaVue Connect Software allows you to securely access information and media in the OR from virtually anywhere via smartphone, tablet or PC. Through driving visibility across the perioperative workflow, HexaVue Connect software supports peer collaboration and can potentially reduce Operating Room turnover time.
- ScheduleVue – View real-time OR schedules synchronized with hospital electronic medical record (EMR) systems
- MediaVue – Access, share, and edit case images and videos from practically anywhere, and earmark media assets for export to the patient’s medical record, PACS or vendor-neutral archive
- RoomVue – View into the OR to look for fellow staff, shared equipment or see the procedure status
- PhysicianVue – Remotely view surgical video or cameras from a selected OR in real-time
- EquipmentVue – Locate cart-based video equipment across ORs and check system health
There are no literature documents found for this document.