The HarmonyAIR® Monitor Carrier is a monitor mounting system designed for complex procedural environments. It is intended for use in rooms where simultaneous multiple image viewing is required, particularly in Hybrid Operating Rooms and Cath Labs.
The HarmonyAIR® Monitor Carrier eliminates the need for a track-mounted monitor system, helping to free up the ceiling space and prevent dust and dirt build up. The system is designed to help provide a safe and clean, streamlined environment to enable you to deliver top-level patient care.
- Allows for optimal viewing access – The generous arm length options and ergonomic spring arm design provide horizontal and vertical adjustment capability, allowing you to position the HarmonyAIR® Monitor Carrier exactly where you need it.
- Retain your choice of imaging vendor – The system is designed to work seamlessly with any imaging vendor and imaging system, and meets several imaging vendors’ patient safety requirements.
- Accommodate future needs – The system can easily accommodate future changes, such as the addition or replacement of monitors, protecting your investment as your needs evolve.
- Intuitive, precision placement to improve your workflow – Electromechanical brakes eliminate drift and are more reliable and less costly to operate than other braking systems. The brake buttons can be accessed from the front or back of the unit, and the system provides a visual and audible confirmation when the brakes are released.
- Dual Adjustable Height Arm System – Spring arm system with total reach lengths ranging from 80 - 102" (2000 - 2200mm)
- 4 Configurations –
- Large Format Standard with Rear Facing Monitor Kit
- Large Format with Two Front Facing Monitors
- 4 Front Facing Monitors
- Philips Compatibility Kit
- Electromechanical Brakes - Eliminate drift and allow for precise placement of the unit in conjunction with control bars
- Single or Tandem Mounting - Enables independent mounting or at the side of a second monitor carrier, HarmonyAIR surgical lighting system, or surgical boom
- Adjustable Rotational Stops - Limit horizontal range to prevent cable constriction
- Swivel Radius of 330° - Provides access to the entire room when space and time is at a premium
HARMONYAIR MONITOR CARRIER