How INTERCEPT Foam Works
Enhance your pre-cleaning process with INTERCEPT Foam—the ready-to-use decontamination product aiding in improved workflow, decreased cost, and a processing option for contaminated instruments and flexible endoscopes when the manual cleaning process cannot be started immediately after a procedure.
Why INTERCEPT Foam?
- Thick foam encapsulates instruments and flexible endoscopes, pre-conditioning for manual cleaning
- Maintains a moist environment preventing organic debris from drying and hardening
- Prevents sloshing and spilling of liquids during transport
- Immediately starts loosening gross bioburden from the surface prior to manual cleaning
- Maintains foam consistency for up to 72 hours when kept in a sealed container
||INTERCEPT™ Foam (Twelve,12oz bottles/case)
There are no literature documents found for this document.