Utility and Video Connectivity Systems
STERIS's Utility and Video Connectivity Systems provide power and video signal connections from a surgical arm to help increase surgeon visualization at the operative site. The Harmony® ConnectPoint® Video Connectivity System provides power and video signal connections from a flexible arm attached to a STERIS Harmony LED and HarmonyAIR® M-Series Surgical Lighting System. The HarmonyAIR® Utility Hub is an articulating arm that provides utility services including video/data, gas, and electric within the sterile field to eliminate the tripping hazard created by cords when mobile endoscopy or C-arms are used in the OR.
- Articulating arm that provides utility services including video/data, gas and electric within the sterile field
- Eliminates tripping hazard created by cords
- Three configurations – Gas, Data, Electric, Data and Electric, or All-Electric
- Optional monitor mount – Up to 32" monitor not to exceed 23.6 lbs.
- Provides power and video signal connections from a flexible arm
- Supports all standard video signals, easily delivering surgical video to connected displays or OR integration systems
- All Power option replaces the need for wall plates and reduce the number of cables routed on the floor