Technically Advanced Operating Room Integration Systems for Critical Environments
The BDV IDSS Integration System is a technically advanced, scalable solution designed to deliver STERIS's hallmark ease-of-use within the most demanding surgical environments, like hybrid ORs. Its focus is simple: deliver a lot of information – from many video/data devices, EMR systems and more – when and where it is needed for Operating Room (OR) staff to make timely, accurate patient care decisions.
- HD and 4K video routing offers the entire surgical team visibility to critical information from up to 32 HD or 4K devices.
- Universal Ports allow seamless, simple connection of portable and fixed equipment in the OR, regardless of the type of device.
- Control of connected technologies like PC computers, surgical lights and cameras from the touch panel for quick adjustments when needed.
- Simultaneous image capture and record of multiple imaging sources for thorough procedural records
- Clarity Software – supports later review of surgical images and recordings, and export directly to the EMR. Clarity also offers Nurse Core View, Physician Remote View, and other tools for procedural visibility and workflow support.
- Advanced Multi-Image Management offers routing and layout control of the 8-Megapixel (8MP) display for efficient, intuitive control of hybrid OR visualization.
- HD Conferencing and HD streaming support real-time collaboration and education from the OR.
- Telestration highlights areas of interest in surgical video for effective collaboration.
- Signature Suite™ relaxing multimedia experience creates a calming environment for patients.
- A future-ready fiber optic infrastructure supports high-bandwidth video signals to meet our Customers current and future needs, and includes 4K-ready fiber cabling.
- Robust remote diagnostics ensure system continued reliability through discrete issue diagnosis and resolution.
- A clean, quiet OR is created by locating the equipment rack up to 250 meters from the OR to improve infection control, system serviceability, and OR design flexibility. Depending on configuration, the equipment rack can be shared to support more than one OR, further minimizing the system footprint.
The BDV IDSS Integration System's bright, 21.5" surgical grade optical touchpanel controls the system with the touch of a finger.
The BDV IDSS Integration System touch panel's special features include:
- Supports control of connected PCs at the nurses' desk, saving desktop space
- Video preview to see what you're routing before sending it
- One touch from preview mode to full screen and back
- Optical touch technology greatly improves tactile response
- Rugged, impact-resistant design suited for the demanding OR environment
- Sealed construction supports OR disinfection programs
- BDV IDSS supports connection of multiple touch panels for control at multiple workstations
BDV IDSS OR INTEGRATION UPGRADES SELL SHEET
SIGNATURESUITE WHITE PAPER