Dedicated to Improving Sterile Processing Departments
We are dedicated to improving the SPD. That’s all we do! With an average of 24 years of healthcare experience per person, our people make the difference. Our goal is to help you deliver 100% clean, complete and on-time instruments to the OR.
Pick our brains - and put us to work for you. We offer professional services that focus on improving efficiencies between your OR and your entire instrument processing loop. Our people make the difference - from expansion planning to process assessments to interim management staffing solutions, and even SP design.
Our Capabilities Include:
- Operational Assessments
- Process and Quality Improvement
- Capacity Assessments and Planning
- Regulatory Compliance
- Staff Optimization
- Leadership Development and Management Coaching
- Strategic Planning
- Interim Director/Management
- Sterile Processing Department Design
STERIS Professional Services Group focuses on delivering measureable results and giving hospitals the information, knowledge, and ability to succeed. Our people, proven processes, expert knowledge and ability to implement sustainable change in sterile processing departments has provided valuable results for hundreds of hospitals and their customers, processes, and leadership. Our results include:
- Improved OR Customer Satisfaction
- OR Labor Savings through Reduced Delays, Headaches and Waste
- Optimized SPD Workflow and Reduced Backlogs
- Improved Labor Productivity
- Improved Product and Service Quality and Consistency
- Increased Reprocessing Capacity
- Compliance to Regulatory Standards
- Improved Leadership Skills and Effectiveness
- Reduced Operating Expenses/Cost Per Unit
- Improved SPD Staff Satisfaction
Over the past 10 years, STERIS Professional Services Group has been involved in more than 127 projects at 190 hospitals around the country. Talk to them - they will tell you how STERIS Professional Services Group has helped them improve their SPD operations.
"STERIS Professional Services Group...has been working with us side-by-side to execute more than 50 improvements. I am their biggest and best reference."
Lou Shapiro, CEO
Hospital for Special Surgery, NYC
"The team professionally and efficiently managed the transition of the department from 'novice' to 'expert.' We are grateful."
Melanie Miller, RN, Manager
Supply Chain Management/Central Processing
Materials and Facilities Management
Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Los Angeles, California
"They provided a great team to cover our needs. They also trained new managers for the departments. We would use them again. Their team is very reliable, skilled, and very competent and performance is second to none."
Larry Creech, SVP