Interviewing can be a challenge, both finding the time and managing your anxiety level. We want you to feel welcome, comfortable, and accommodated throughout the interview process. Tell your recruiter if you have any particular needs that should be considered as interviews are coordinated.
Here are a few ways to prepare and shine in the interview:
- Explore the rest of our website to learn more about our culture, products and Core Values.
- Learn about our behavioral interviewing technique.
- Use your past experiences to think through specific examples that led to your successes or opportunities to learn.
- Think about your skills and experiences and how they can transfer or relate to the role.
- Contact any STERIS employees you know to learn about their experiences and why they chose STERIS.
- Review your past performance evaluations to help recall your accomplishments.
- Ask a friend to do a practice interview with you.
- Prepare a list of questions for both the recruiter and the hiring manager, and bring them to the discussions.
- Relax, be yourself, smile and engage with the recruiter and the hiring manager.
- Dress for the part. Ask the recruiter about the dress code expected for interviews.
- Show your enthusiasm for the opportunity. Tell the recruiter and hiring manager that you want the job.
- Always follow-up with a thank you note or email to the recruiter and hiring manager. Be sure to write a thoughtful note reinforcing your interest and qualifications for the job.
Are you ready to explore how you can make a difference?