Globally, STERIS employees enjoy competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, and career development tools and support.
STERIS recognizes performance and stellar results with competitive compensation which consists of base salary and variable pay programs. While base salary applies to all employees, variable pay is offered to eligible employees.
STERIS Corporation offers eligible employees a high quality, flexible and affordable benefits program designed to meet individual needs. The following is a list of benefits which may be available to you. Our benefit offerings may vary by location and regional practices. Your recruiting representative can provide a comprehensive summary of the localized benefit package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Options
- Paid Time Off Program that includes vacation, holidays, and other time off to help you balance your work and personal life
- 401(k) Plan
- Life Insurance
- Healthcare and Dependent Day Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Business Travel Accident Insurance & Travel Assistance
- Company Vehicle or stipend, if applicable
- Laptop Computers and Other Technologies, if applicable
- Scholarship opportunities for eligible dependents of employees
Professional Development Programs and Other Resources
- Career development through STERIS University online and classroom training programs
- Tuition Assistance
- Opportunities to become involved in employee leadership or volunteer groups
- Development Planning tools
Some of our locations offer additional health and wellness conveniences such as:
- On site cafeteria
- On site gym and exercise activities
- Flexible work arrangements such as part time or alternative work schedules