Online Employment Assessment
To help choose the right person for the job, we may ask you to take an online assessment. Assessments may vary based on the job requirements and not all positions require this step in the process.
What to expect:
- We'll let you know if the job requires an assessment.
- Assessments may ask you to answer questions about work preferences, specific job related skills such as mathematics, or your ability to use computer software like Excel. Some assessments may include work samples, such as a welding activity.
- Online assessments may be taken at home or on any computer with a reliable Internet connection.
- If you don't have access to a computer, please talk to your recruiter who can help you.
- Your recruiter will tell you what to expect as you complete the assessment.
If you meet the qualifications, you'll move on to the next interviewing phase.
Are you ready to explore how you can make a difference?